Monday, May 4, 2009

Botanical Gardens & EDC Bhopal

I will now be posting some additional pictures from my journeys through Bangalore and Bhopal. The first round of pictures here are of the botanical gardens, an oasis of rare architecture and striking plant life, protected from the bustling streets of Bangalore that lay just outside. Visiting the gardens was a highlight of the trip and definitely got me thinking about earth science and botany rounds for the science game engine we're designing for the CD.













Taking you a bit further back in time, I also want to include a few pictures of the EDC office in Bhopal and the surrounding area. I was in Bhopal for the first week of my trip, visiting schools, holding focus groups, and becoming familiar with the culture. Throughout the week, the EDC office served as the hub of our activities. In between work sessions I would saunter out and take pictures of the vehicles, architecture, and the kids who were constantly playing cricket. At one point, the a bull made its presence known with a fog-horn like call. In response to my rampant picture taking, it turned out to be quite cooperative and remarkably photogenic.











No comments: