Friday, April 17, 2009

Bangalore

After an astounding school visit on Thursday, I took a flight to Delhi Friday evening and stayed overnight in a hotel for about three hours. I then woke up and caught a flight to Bangalore. It is a beautiful city and the traffic is a little more orderly than in Bhopal. I went on a nice long run this morning through the city and got the lay of the land. It was a nice change to finally navigate through an area on my own.

The EDC office in Bangalore is very nice - lots of sunlight and a collegial group to work with. This is where I will be stationed for the remainder of the trip.

On Monday, we will be meeting with another focus group and will be showing them one of of the science games we will be putting on the CD. Today I will be driving around with Janardhan collecting footage that will be used in our CD. We will be looking for science in every day life - reflections, simple machines, moving objects, and things that make noise - in hopes that we can use them as examples that fall under specific physics topics.

No comments: